Last updated: May 25, 2018
- how we collect and use personal information that you provide to us when you create a Napkinsin24 account or make a purchase via our website
- what we do with the information we collect
- how you can exercise your privacy rights
Napkinsin24 will not disclose, move, access or use customer content except as provided in Napkinsin24 terms and conditions.
Who we are
Napkinsin24 is a US headquartered retail company, owned and operated by Embossed Graphics, Inc., that offers personalized stationery and gifts.
What personal information do we collect?
Information you provide to us
When using the Napkinsin24 website to make a purchase or create a rewards program account, you may be prompted to provide personal information to us. For example, when you create a Napkinsin24 account, we will ask you for your email address and a password. When you make a purchase on Napkinsin24.com, we will ask you for billing information and shipping details.
During your interactions with Napkinsin24 - perhaps through email, or by answering a survey, commenting on our blog, or communicating with us through social media services like Twitter or Facebook -- you may choose to provide us with personal information.
Information that we collect automatically
When using Napkinsin24.com, we may collect certain information automatically from and about your device. This includes data about the software, operating system, Internet Protocol address and date and time of each request made Napkinsin24.com.
Collecting this information enables us to better diagnose problems with our products and provide customer support more effectively.
Information that we collect from third parties
We may collect additional information about you from third parties primarily to assist us in understanding how we can maintain and improve the services we offer to better serve you. Third-party tools that we use for this purpose include Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google AdWords which informs Napkinsin24 about page visits.
What we do with your personal information
Napkinsin24 does not rent, trade or share your address or e-mail address with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We may use the information we collect through our products for many reasons:
- to operate, optimize and maintain our online platforms, products and services
- to understand how you use our products and to customize your experience
- to set up online accounts
- to process, fulfill and provide any updates on online orders
- to send you marketing communications, in accordance with your preferences
- to provide customer support of requests sent by email; and to provide you with information that you have requested from us
- to improve the layout, navigation and content of our online products
- to identify any server problems or other IT or network issues
- to prevent abuse of the products we offer
- to carry out other legitimate business purposes, such as to improve our products and services, as well as other lawful purposes about which we will notify our users and clients
Napkinsin24 will communicate with you via email. There are two types of email you may receive:
- Service Emails: These are emails relating to your purchase, such as a confirmation email. We will also send emails such as notification of abandoned cart, request for a review, or a reply to a support issue. You cannot opt out of receiving these messages as they are part of the service which Napkinsin24 provides to you.
- Marketing Emails: These will include Napkinsin24 promotional emails that alert you to sales. If you create a Napkinsin24 Account you will be able to manage your email preferences, including opting in or out of receiving all Marketing Emails. You will also be able to unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in any given marketing email.
Who we share your information with
We may share and disclose your personally identifiable information only in the limited circumstances described below:
- To vendors and other third-party service providers who require access to your personal information to assist in providing and improving our products. The third parties that access and use your information only on our behalf include companies such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Cybersource, FedEx, Endicia, or SubscriberMail. For example, we partner with Cybersource to assist us in processing your payment; SubscriberMail enables us to send marketing emails, subject to your preferences. We provide your shipping details to the vendor you choose for your order - FedEx, or Endicia for USPS orders.
- We may also disclose your information to third parties: (a) where required by law or regulatory requirement, court order or other judicial authorization, (b) in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for the purposes of meeting national security and law enforcement requirements; (c) in connection with the sale, transfer, merger, bankruptcy, restructuring or other reorganization of a business; (d) to protect or defend our rights, interests or property, or that of third parties; (e) to investigate any wrongdoing in connection with our products and services; and (f) to protect the vital interests of an individual.
Legal basis for processing your personal information (EEA visitors/customers only)
If you are a visitor/customer located in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. We will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to fulfill an order for you.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided under the How to contact us heading below.
Cookies and similar tracking technology
International data transfers
We store and process your personal information in the U.S. Specifically, your personal and non-personal information will be transferred to Napkinsin24 for storage and processing in the U.S.
You can direct any questions or complaints about the use or disclosure of your personal information to us at email@example.com. We will investigate and resolve any complaints or disputes regarding the use of personal information within forty-five (45) days of receiving your complaint.
How we protect your information
The security of your personal information is very important to us.
When you enter personal information such as a credit card number on our website we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). For purchases made online with credit cards, we receive your credit card number in encrypted form, and transfer it to our credit card processor, Cybersource, for processing. Our employees do not have access to this information. We do not store credit card numbers, PIN data or 3-digit security codes on our servers.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your data protection rights & choices
You have the following rights:
- If you wish to access your personal information that Napkinsin24 collects, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the How to contact us heading below.
- You can correct, update or request deletion of your details in your Account by logging in to your Account. You can also contact us using the contact details provided under the How to contact us heading below in order to request that your data is deleted.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing e-mails we send you. Alternatively, you can log in to your account at Napkinsin24.com and opt-out.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
How we link to other websites
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
For their protection, children are not eligible to use the Napkinsin24.com services. Because we are not a children's site, we don't provide most of the privacy measures that are so important for their protection on the Internet. Because of this, we ask that minors do not submit any information to Napkinsin24.com without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of your personal information, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us at:
Napkinsin24.com Customer Support P.O. Box 6377 1175 S. Frontenac Street Aurora, Illinois 60598 1-800-325-1016
Please note that for the purposes of EU data protection legislation, Napkinsin24 is the controller of your personal information.